Graduate Senior Sales Associate
Job Title: Graduate Senior Sales Associate, French fluency
Location: Fulham, London
Salary: £28k basic salary (£55k OTE!)
Sector(s): Aviation, Travel and Luxury
Victor is disrupting the private jet charter sector - providing a global on-demand marketplace that makes aircraft charter easier, more transparent and greener than ever before. Flying to over 40,000 airports in 157 countries, Victor provides access to 7,000+ private jets from a Light Jet to a luxurious Head of State aircraft, so that you can fly exactly when, where and how you want.
Victor's Executive Jet Charter Department was established in 2011 and has enjoyed impressive growth since its inception. Victor are now looking for self-motivated, bi-lingual graduates with a passion for success to join their team. With a goal to become the number one on-demand jet charter broker in the industry, this is fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, award-winning enterprise!
Senior Sales Associate (French fluency) Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £28,000
- Year 1 OTE of circa £55,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential- you will be enrolled on a nationally accredited Sales Executive Apprenticeship, a fantastic opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
- The opportunity to be trained first-hand by some of the best brokers in the industry
- Monthly team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment, as well as charity and staff wellness events
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes- you'll be rewarded for your exceptional performance
- In-house personal development tool that allows youto take control of their own success
- Private healthcare and pension contributions
- Fantastic offices in the heart of London
Senior Sales Associate (French fluency) Role:
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the jet charter market, enabling you to advise ultra-high-net-worth clientele on their travel requirements and facilitate sales to achieve personal and company targets
- Build your own personal book of clients by engaging and establishing a professional rapport with ultra-high-net-worth individuals through a mixture of inbound leads, existing members from Victor's database, as well as being free to research and contact outbound prospects
- Call new and existing Victor members allocated to you in order to verify their interest, better understand their private travel requirements and explain the benefits of using Victor in order to persuade them to book their jet charter flights with Victor
- Proactively generate sales by 'mining' existing prospects to build rapport and ascertain where and when they are next travelling, with the aim of activating new charter requests for sales conversion
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your personal book of clients through regular contact and impeccable customer services
- Maintain strong relationships with your peers in the Aircraft Sourcing and Flight Management teams in order to deliver fast and reliable customer service to your clients
- Be an on-demand point of contact for your allocated members, and customers
Senior Sales Associate (French fluency) Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Fluency in English and French to a business level
- Possess exceptional verbal andwritten communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
- IT literate
- Proactive, with a positive and professional attitude
- Team player, with the ability to work independently
- Keen and eager to learn new skills
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...