Graduate Scientific Sales Associate - Cambridge
- £20,000 + £4,000 on target bonus
- The East, Cambridge
- Apply by:
- 5th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client, a leader in providing products for scientific research, is looking for a recent life science graduate who is wanting a career in scientific sales.
They are looking for someone smart and confident, with an outgoing personality that won’t be afraid to pick up the phone and make a sales call. Training will be given on the sales process, technical scientific products and CRM systems.
• Developing new scientific leads from a variety of sources
• Identifying strong markets and business opportunities
• Contacting customers and providing quotes, closing deals and maintaining new business
• Using the companies CRM to generate and manage opportunities
• A 2:1 or above in a Life Science degree including Biology, Bioscience, Biochemistry etc.
• Practical experience with cell and molecular biology from University or in a lab setting
• Customer focussed or sales experience
• Ability to make new business calls and engage with client
Job Location: Cambridge, East of England
Job Salary: £20,000 + £4,000 on target bonus
Job Sectors: Scientific Sales / Life Sciences / Biology Graduate Jobs / Bioscience Graduate Jobs
Sign up for job alerts - its free