Graduate Scheme - Recruitment Consultant, Piccadilly Gardens
- £18,000 to £38,000 negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- 30th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Work in environment whereby success is defined by how hard you are willing to work and make up to £38k in your first year.
Year 1: £18-£22k base OTE £38k,
Year 2: £27k OTE £60K
Manchester City Centre
Company ski trip, amazing start up offices with a beer fridge and pool table, monthly team lunches, generous and uncapped commission structure
· You will be working with a forward-thinking recruitment company that operates within the technology market space, with a particular focus on artificial intelligence and cyber security.
Key character traits
· Ambitious – as an ambitious employee we want you to aspire towards your personal goals as well as our company objectives
· Be able to work in a high paced, high pressure, and energetic team environment
· Exceptional interpersonal skills – daily you will have to liaise with and engage multiple businesses and candidates
What will we do for you?
· Monthly courses / seminars – frequently you will be given the opportunity to develop and push yourself.
· 1-on-1 professional development meetings - these meetings will allow you to reflect upon your actions and continue to learn, and are taken by any one of our expert staff
· Top down and bottom up learning opportunities – we can learn as much from you as you can from us. You will have plenty of opportunity to be heard as well as listen and absorb new information
· Create an environment that encourages personal and professional growth without limits – your own ambition will be the only limiting factor!
· Employee equity schemes – we own us. There are no external controlling influences in our business.
· Opportunity for you to start your own company or internal project – if you are an ambitious entrepreneurial type then you will have our full support and guidance
Plans and responsibilities for the role are as follows:
· Find candidates and assess their suitability for different roles – you will be expected to take candidates through the interview process and place them at a well matched business
· Balance quick and efficient work with good quality delivery, whilst developing and maintaining trusting and mutual-beneficial relationships
· Empathising with and understanding the client’s needs
· Prospecting for reputable and high growth businesses
· Create online content for LinkedIn and Job boards – we believe an online presence is vital! You will be required to create job adverts and online media to promote us and draw in candidates and new businesses.
Highlights of the Company / Role:
· Source emotionally intelligent and ambitious candidates and match them to a suitable business
· Work with high growth businesses in order to supply quality recruitment consultants of wide-ranging abilities and experience
· Empower employees to excel on their own professional journey.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000. OTE £38,000
Sign up for job alerts - its free