Graduate Scheme, Recruitment Consultant - Manchester Central
- £18,000 to £38,000 negotiable + benefits + OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Problem: A degree in a field that you no longer want to pursue.
Solution: A forward thinking, highly motivated and fast paced environment. (Recruitment.)
· Tired of not being rewarded for your hard work? The uncapped commission structure will solve this: £36,000 OTE in your first year
· Do you like travelling? Quarterly holiday incentives reward your hard work!
· Advanced recruitment and sales training is provided – just be hungry for challenge and self-motivated for success and we will take care of the rest.
· Still want more? Friday breakfasts, 50% off gym memberships and an office beer fridge should help…
What your role will be:
- - Source candidates and assess their suitability for different roles – you will be expected to take candidates through the interview process and place them at a well-matched business
- - Balance quick and efficient work with good quality delivery, whilst developing and maintaining trusting and mutual-beneficial relationships
- - Empathising with and understanding the client’s needs
- - Prospecting for reputable and high growth businesses
Far too many graduate roles over promise and under deliver. Not at Higher Group.
Your target driven approach can see you hitting that £100,000 mark in three years with progression opportunities limited only by your motivation.
How often in hospitality are you paid the same as the hungover drop-kick next to you? How many extra hours do teachers have to work to not be promoted or not given a raise?
With a clear path to the top, Recruitment rewards your time and effort directly.
Your only problem will be that you did not apply sooner.
Why we are different:
In the fast-paced world of recruitment, people are more and more being treated as numbers. We think this is wrong – which is why we will treat you as an individual.
Where we are located:
Next Steps for you:
Submit your CV and we will call you back!
Our priority is to help you identify what you want to achieve, and give you all of the skills and support you’ll need to help you get there.
Higher Group Interview Reviews
10 October 2019
I had 2 stage interview. The interviews felt less like an interrogation and more like a conversation about if I would be a good fit for the role both professionally and within...
Sign up for job alerts - its free