Graduate Scheme, Recruitment Consultant
- £18k to £22k (up to £38k OTE) negotiable depending on experience + OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Far too many graduate roles over promise and under deliver. Not at Higher Group.
If you are highly motivated, competitive & money driven, then a career in recruitment could be for you!
- Want to be directly rewarded for your hard work? You'll have an uncapped bonus structure, with average OTE of £36,000 achievable in your first year.
- Do you like travelling? There'll be twice-yearly holiday incentives to work towards - one for skiing in the winter and one to Ibiza in the summer.
- Advanced recruitment and sales training is provided – just be hungry for a challenge and self-motivated for success - we will bring the rest.
- Still want more? Friday breakfasts, 50% off gym memberships and an office beer fridge should help…
What your role will be:
- Understand your client’s business, roles & requirements and headhunt first-class talent (candidates) for them.
- Source candidates using different methods - advertising, email, phone, social media - whatever works! and assess their suitability for different roles.
- You will be expected to manage your clients & candidates through the interview process and match them well - that's when you get paid.
- Balance quick and efficient work with quality delivery, whilst developing and maintaining trusting and mutually-beneficial relationships.
- Grow your network & knowledge and become the go-to person for talent in your market.
- If you're willing to put the work in you can hit the £100,000 earnings mark in three years.
- Progression opportunities will be tailored to you and limited only by your motivation.
- With a clear path to the top, recruitment rewards your time and effort directly - your only problem will be that you did not apply sooner.
Where we are located:
Next Steps for you:
Submit your CV and we will call you back!
Our priority is to help you identify what you want to achieve, and give you all of the skills and support you’ll need to help you get there.
Higher Group Interview Reviews
10 October 2019
I had 2 stage interview. The interviews felt less like an interrogation and more like a conversation about if I would be a good fit for the role both professionally and within...
Sign up for job alerts - its free