|Salary:||£22,000 to £33,000|
|Location:||London, Central London|
Graduate Scheme – Not For Profit Recruitment Consultant. London x 5
What’s in it for you?
· £22,000 basic plus commission
· Unrivalled commission structure (£33,000 year one)
· Training and development programme for graduates/ second jobbers
· Incentives such as lunch clubs/ away days and much more
· Fun, vibrant office (expose brick feel, breakout areas)
· Quickly growing privately owned company
· Join a graduate scheme that will fast track you into a consultant/ manager
· 5 roles available
What are the requirements?
· Degree educated with a minimum of a 2.2 from a Top 50 university
· Previous work experience or post university work experience
· Minimum of 1 year commercial experience (customer service role/ sales/ B2B sales/ Recruitment/ B2C sales/ Customer care/ headhunting/ management scheme)
· A’s and B’s at A level
· Hunger/ drive to succeed in recruitment/ proactive and ambitious mind-set
· Passion for London/ want to live in London
· Persuasive communication style that can influence situations
What’s the job?
· Working with technology professionals within the not for profit space (i.e universities/ housing associations)
· Recruitment consultant responsibilities – sourcing candidates/ client management/ interview facilitations
· Sales responsibility – hitting targets/ calling prospects/ generating leads – other sales driven tasks
· Administrative duties – database maintenance/ advert writing
· Helping the not for profit space grow
· Travel in London and around London
· Graduate scheme would train and develop you on all aspects of the role of a recruitment consultant. Their training and development is aimed specifically at graduates and second jobbers. 5 roles available.
Who are they?
· Based in zone one London (near Farringdon)
· They are an ambitious and forward thinking recruitment consultancy that specialise in interim/ contract and permanent placements into key areas such as not for profit/ public sector and the NHS.
· Their recruitment consultants operate with a highly consultative nature that allows client relationships to flourish, they work with few companies over again rather than lots of companies once.
· They allow their recruitment consultants to operate with autonomy and responsibility and allow for their graduates from the graduate scheme to progress at their own rate
· They are approachable/ professional/ trusted advisor
Apply now for immediate consideration. email@example.com or 0203 587 7512
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£24000 to £50000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
20 to 22k Base + Competitive Commission negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London, Newcastle, North West, North East, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
20,000 plus OTE London ASAP
£30,000 up to £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP