Graduate Scheme London – Graduate Recruitment Role [City of
- £20,000 to £35,000 plus OTE
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Scheme London – Graduate Recruitment Role [City of London]
If you’re looking for a world where no day starts off the same way, where your hard work is always rewarded, and you have the potential to grow into a senior position at a fast level, then look no further than the world of recruitment. This is a perfect career choice to get into if you think of yourself as a fast learner, resilient, and a bubbly, charismatic person. Recruitment offers an escape away from the mundane schedule of the office life, and offers a new challenge and exciting twist every morning. Your hard work is paid off through commission and pride of helping further the career of a person you get to know.
Our client is looking to continue their unprecedented growth by brining on two new employees. Based in central London, they have a focus on mid to senior level recruitment across the sectors of Accountancy & Finance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Technology, and most recently, Not-for-Profit. They are looking for graduates to instantly become involved in the recruitment process. They set themselves apart from the competition through their passion for excellence, developing a strong bond with customers, and successful track record.
What else is there?
· £20000 basic salary plus unrivalled commission structure (OTE £35,000)
· Incentives that include lunch clubs, travels away, and more
· Strong training and development for graduates
· Scheme to evolve into a consultant/ manager in a short amount of time
· Having an informal mentor as well as your own individual development plan
· Social events on a weekly basis (not to mention on holiday/ end of month drinks)
· London office with a culture filled with exciting, vibrant minds
· An environment that is sociable, humorous, but mature when need be.
Who are you?
· Recent graduate from a Top 50 University with a minimum of a 2.2
· Heavily involved at university whether that be through extracurricular events, clubs, or work experience
· Preference of a minimum of one year past sales experience (customer service role/ telesales/ brand ambassador/ account management/ B2B sales/ recruitment/ headhunting)
· A resilient and ambitious mindset
· Able to communication fluently through thoughts and actions
· Currently located in London
Sign up for job alerts - its free