Graduate Scheme - London
- £25000 to 31000 per annum
- 26th February 2020
- Start date:
- February 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client is a successful, market leading company who provide trailblazing solutions across multiple industries. The company are looking to expand their team with dynamic graduates to facilitate lead generation and manage new business and account management.
On this Graduate Scheme you will be expected to liaise with key stakeholders to qualify opportunities, book meetings and generate strategic leads. With a fantastic bespoke training programme and multiple progression routes, this role could be your first step towards a successful business career!
The successful graduate will have excellent communication skills and be able to hold their own in front of both colleagues and clients. Drive and confidence is essential for this role in addition to being ambitious and forward thinking.
Some of the benefits you will get:
- Salary £25k, £31k OTE
- Cool new office space with electric scooters
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off (and a buy/sell scheme)
- Flexible working with family friendly policies
- Smart Spending - excellent discounts and cashback offers on an ever-growing list of retailers
- Generous pension schemes
- Child-care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and interest free season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme and regular wellbeing initiatives
- Excellent recognition (incentive trips and award schemes)
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have excellent
verbal and written communication skills.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Sign up for job alerts - its free