|Salary:||£23000 to £35000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus|
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£23,000 Basic Salary
Industry: Financial Services
We have an opportunity for a hard-working recent graduate to join a well-established recruitment company that specialises in the financial market. We are an international company founded in 2010, already with offices in London and Singapore.
Our clients are FTSE 100 companies, and we recruit on a permanent, interim and temporary basis. The candidates we place are of a mid-senior level with salaries of £150, 000, therefore the deal value and commission you can generate is high!
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
• Candidate Resourcing - Headhunting and Research
• Cold Calling
• Interview Management
• Business Development
• Running Target Campaigns- so that our clients can 'cherry pick' candidates.
Training and Progression for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
• In the first week you will receive an intensive graduate training programme, and there after you will have on the job training and continuous support from management and colleagues.
• You will begin as a 'Researcher' before progressing up to a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the role and the market before you deal with clients.
• Your progression is dependent on your effort and performance, we have a meritocratic environment- when you hit your targets you move up, it is not about who has been there the longest!
Our Ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant
• Degree Level educated, grade must be 2 and above
• A-Levels or equivalent
• A strong work ethic
• Extra-Curricular activities. E.g. Sport Teams/Societies/Member of a Charity
• Previous Sales Experience (Desirable not Essential)
• Eligible to work in the UK
Our vision of becoming a global leader in financial services recruitment is founded upon four key values: honesty, trust, passion and integrity. We believe that this has been an integral part to our success already and we want a graduate that shares this goal.
If the position of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant interests you please do not hesitate to apply and I will be in contact shortly.
Higher The Talent is a high growth graduate recruitment start-up, placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles in London.
If you're a graduate considering a career in recruitment, check out our website - just search for 'higher the talent'. We can always send you an info pack about a graduate career in recruitment to help with your research.
23k Basic, 40k OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£30,000 to £40,000 plus leading package depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP
£30,000 base and leading bonus structure plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£20,000 to £45,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Central London ASAP
£23,000 + OTE London ASAP
£35,000 to £40,000 in first year plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Various
£30,000 to £35,000 Year 1 West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£28,000 to £35,000 Once trained The East, Cambridge Ongoing
£27000 to 29000 per annum plus share scheme London 30-May-2017
£21000 to 26000 per annum South East 10-Jun-2017
£27000 to 29000 per annum London 6-Jun-2017
45,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London, Central London, North West, Manchester ASAP