Graduate Scheme - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- £23,000 OTE £35,000 + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
5x Graduate Recruitment Consultant vacancies available
Location: London (City of London)
Starting: Summer 2019
Coming to the end of your studies and not yet secured a graduate scheme? Looking for a career change? We’re now looking for graduates to join this scheme for an international recruitment consultancy.
Our client is an international recruitment consultancy, with offices in London (City of London), Frankfurt, Chicago and Paris. They have designed a graduate scheme with the intentions of fast-tracking grads into a managerial position. Have you ever wanted to move abroad? Our client is looking for graduates that may wish to help set up offices across Europe. Do you want to work in the financial field? Our client specialises in Private Equity, Investment Banking, Risk, Legal and Hedge Funds.
Training & Development?
Training is a must for all new graduates joining any recruitment consultancy. You will have on the job training, classroom training and external training. Our client has just hired a head of learning & development. Visiting sales conference across Europe and America, they bring this knowledge back to help transform you from a graduate recruitment consultant into, potentially a director of the industry.
· £23,000 Basic salary
· OTE £35,000
· Offices on London Liverpool Street (City of London)
· Personalised training through their head of learning and development
· Company incentives, previously being iPad’s/ Weekends Away/ Michelin star meals
· Away days – Royal Ascot/ Football Games/ Fashion Shows/ Goodwood
· The chance to relocate abroad to European and American offices
· Progress from a graduate recruitment consultant through to management with these graduate scheme
· Strong education – 2:1 from a Top 50 University and A’s and B’s at A-Level
· Consistent working history
· Relevant work experience is preferable but not required (B2B/ B2C Sales)
· Strong work effort, as shown through your working history
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Commutable distance to London (City of London)
If you want to work with one of London’s leading financial recruitment consultancy’s as a graduate recruitment consultant, we want to hear from you!
Apply Now – Interviewing ASAP!
Graduate financial recruitment Graduate legal recruitment. Graduate banking recruitment. Graduate accounting recruitment Graduate headhunting. Graduate international headhunting. Graduate executive recruitment. Graduate in-house legal recruitment. Graduate Private practice recruitment. Graduate commerce recruitment. Graduate sales recruitment. Graduate co-secretarial recruitment. Graduate assistant recruitment. Graduate administrative recruitment. Graduate key client services recruitment. Graduate operations recruitment. Graduate audit recruitment. Graduate marketing recruitment. Graduate digital marketing recruitment. Graduate advertising recruitment. Graduate oil and gas recruitment. Graduate engineering recruitment. Graduate media recruitment. Graduate technology recruitment. Graduate infrastructure recruitment and many other roles
Sign up for job alerts - its free