|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Languages, Marketing, Secretarial & Business Admin, Research & Analysis|
Europanel is a global partnership between GfK and Kantar Worldpanel covering consumer panels, designed to meet the research needs of international clients in the FMCG industry. GfK and Kantar Worldpanel are present in more than 50 countries globally and as such can provide an unparalleled, international perspective to global consumer goods companies such as Unilever, Proctor & Gamble, Coca Cola, Kellogg's and Henkel.
Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Europanel inspires successful decisions by manufacturers, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally.
We offer graduates:
• Immediate client exposure - our graduates regular visit clients and have delivered their points of view to some of the biggest international brands.
• Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural team; to travel and work around the globe.
• A comprehensive training programme which will pave the way for you to have a fantastic career in delivering truly amazing insight.
• Opportunity to present your thinking, experiences and potential to the senior management team supporting you with your ongoing development and progression.
• Accelerated career paths and opportunity to expand your skills.
Your role will include
• Support the team with the delivery of multi-country reports and presentations which can contribute to regional and global strategy
• Meeting client contacts; building strong relationships and answering their business questions
• Shadow senior team members at international client meetings
• Contribute to development of Europanel taking ownership of key internal tasks and responsibilities
• Support in the preparation of multi-country pitches and proposals
• Identify and build an active network of internal and external relationships
• Analysing large data sets and developing bespoke reports to display client performance statistics (Data Solutions role)
Requirements of the role:
We are looking for confident and reliable individuals with a strong desire to become an integral part of our team in order to make a positive contribution to the growth of Europanel.
We want graduates who strive to have an impact, make a name for themselves; who love to explore data; build insights and deliver stories. Candidates should have the ability to undertake tasks with an enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude with good problem-solving skills & a willingness to exceed expectations.
We look for evidence of the following:
• 2.1 Hons degree (or equivalent) with strong academic background
• Experience of using Microsoft Office inc. PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Evidence of having effectively delivered tasks and projects against deadlines
• Flexibility approach with ability to manage multiple projects effectively
• Strong organisational and project coordination skills
• Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills (a second language is desirable but not essential)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn complex data sets into actionable conclusions
• A self-starter with energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
• Confidence to work with internal and external stakeholders, whatever their level
• Enthusiasm for personal development and fosters an environment for continuous learning
• Genuine interest in the market research industry & pursuing a career in this field
To apply click here or on the 'Apply Now' button.
£27,000 to £32,000 depending on experience London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London Various
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£32,000 plus benefits Yorkshire ASAP
£23,000 + 10% Bonus plus benefits plus Bonus South East Various
£30,000 to £40,000 plus leading package negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus expenses London, Hong Kong, Singapore, United States ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits South East, London Various
£26,000 plus excellent benefits salary review International (Europe), Germany, France, Nationwide, Poland Various
£26,000 to £33,000, International Travel! plus benefits Central, Reading 23-Feb-2017
£35,000 to £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£19,500 pro rata Nationwide 19-Jun-2017
£19,500 pro rata Nationwide 19-Jun-2017