Graduate Scheme - Business Development Representative- LONDON
- £20000 to £30000 per annum + OTE
- 15th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 Uncapped Commission OTE £60K
- Fun, sociable working environment (ping pong table in the office)
- 25 days holiday + day off on your birthday
- Season ticket loan
- EMI Scheme
- Free breakfast every day
- Training in San Francisco
- Holiday incentives - Dubai, Singapore, Las Vegas
Start Date: ASAP
The client is an established business in the USA and has recently opened an EMEA hub in London, it is recognised across the tech industries as being one of the fastest growing in its category.
This role provides the ideal environment to develop your technical and client servicing skills in a vibrant software servicing (SaaS) environment. You will be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities and converting them into business followed by nurturing and development of the clients over time. Success will come from good relationship and networking, as well as solid business acumen prospecting, and the ability to convey the unique selling points of the software.
As a Graduate Sales Executive you can expect to:
- Prospecting for new clients
- Selling software solutions
- Liaising at director level
- As a Business Development Manager you will be based in their prestigious offices and be responsible for promoting a range of financial consultancy services to help companies achieve greater profitability.
- Dealing at FD, MD and CEO level it's imperative that you can communicate at a senior level and hold business related conversations
We are looking for people who have:
This opportunity is for a tenacious, freshly graduated, business development manager who is self-motivated, sharp, and ambitious. Experience within a fast-paced sales environment is beneficial. As an ideal candidate, you will have a sound record in successful sales, and records of showing your ability to meet and exceed targets. Show a canniness in gaining and then nurturing relationships with clients with the goal being to maximise opportunities for revenue growth. SaaS experience would be ideal but not essential if your ability can be proven in other markets.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free