Graduate Scheme - Business Development Executive - Worldwide Relocation Opportunities
- £20,000 to £23,000 (+uncapped commission) + benefits + OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Business Development Executive
Salary: £20k + uncapped commission (£40k OTE in Year One)
Sector: Commercial Real Estate
One of the best teams in Manchester are growing and they want you! This is an opportunity to kick-start a successful graduate career within the global commercial real estate industry.
You will sell expert services offered by a well-known, leading organization to small, mid-sized and bigger commercial real estate clients.
With 70 offices around the world and dozens of services and ground-breaking progressive technology solutions, you will be part of a well-respected and recognized organization.
As part of the company’s Graduate Sales Programme, you will first participate in a 12-week training programme; you will learn from leaders in Commercial Real Estate and gain exposure to blue chip companies across the UK.
Your role is to secure meetings for a commercial property consultant. Their role is to help the client save money on their property taxes. Boring? Not at all. This is about investigations, negotiations and thinking outside of the box. When the client saves money; you make money.
This role will give you the opportunity to fast track to management.
Why should you commit to a career with this company?
- They offer the best work-life balance. Combine this with good pay and uncapped commission (£40k OTE in Year One).
- The company is made up of friendly teams that collaborate. Amazing teammates and brilliant managers.
- The environment is unique. Think PlayStation, pool tables and beer fridges!
- An onboarding programme designed to help you succeed. Team Leaders who started where you are. After 6-12 months you are likely to be bumped up to the next level.
What will you bring to the table?
- Be the first. You will be the first point of contact for potential clients reaching out to leads generated by the data team. You will have charm, charisma and patience to put clients at ease, and gain the trust of team members.
- Be the best. Who doesn’t like a few extra quid every now and then? With ‘on the spot’ incentives and quarterly bonuses, you will thrive in this friendly-competitive environment and aim for the top.
- Be engaged. The company are fun. This is a place where your co-workers become your mates. Where conversations at the pub are commonplace.
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a Graduate Business Development Executive, please apply below.
40-50 are market leaders in the UK at ensuring graduates find their perfect graduate job. We manage the graduate recruitment process for a number of companies - from innovative tech start-ups, through to FTSE 100 businesses.
We pride ourselves on supplying the best opportunities to all of our candidates.
'Graduate’, 'Trainee’, 'Graduate Business Development', 'Sales', 'Trainee Sales Consultant', 'Sales Graduate’, 'Business Graduate', 'Telesales’, 'B2B’, 'B2C’, 'Graduate Trainee Sales', 'Graduate’, 'Trainee’, 'commercial real estate', 'Real Estate', 'Property', 'Global Company', 'Trainee Sales Consultant', 'Sales Graduate’, 'Business Graduate', 'Telesales’, 'B2B’, 'B2C’
Sign up for job alerts - its free