Graduate Scheme - Bristol
- £25k basic, £27.5k after first 6 months negotiable + OTE
- South West, Bristol
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The High Flyer Graduate Scheme in Central Bristol!
Basic salary: £25k basic, £27.5k after first 6 months, £30k after year 1 + uncapped OTE
Start your career right here!
Our client based in central Bristol has experienced rapid growth and are looking for five talented graduates to join their business as part of their High Flyer Graduate Programme at their new Bristol office. The new recruits will be joining a team of young, fresh and dynamic individuals, many of which are Celsius graduates too. The company is a strong believer in graduate development and structured career paths.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that have increased revenue by 20-35% year on year and that have won lots of impressive awards and contracts from some of the largest global brands including, McDonald’s, Visa and Amazon. This company are dedicated to recruiting young people and creating a culture of young professionals at graduate level. This is a very social company with a fantastic graduate culture. Regular fun includes; team football, drinks, Badminton and much more! You will also receive 6 month structured training programme as well as external programme in Manchester all paid for!
The successful candidates for the High Flyer Graduate Scheme will be working for a company that really rewards you for your performance. The company will work closely with you to develop your career with a series of internal and external training programmes. The High Flyer Graduate Scheme allows you to be a part of the largest European transformation project, working with TFL to improve the structure and delivery of their staff training through the software programmes they produce.
The role will involve:
• Uncovering new business opportunities across targeted industries
• Using industry best tools to help identify and analyse possible opportunities in the market and turn into qualified sales opportunities
• Attending regular team meetings
• Assisting marketing campaigns
• Booking qualified sales meetings
• Contacting and developing existing accounts
• Develop customer facing activities to continuously grow our business
The brand new offices based in Bristol are open planned, recently refurbished with white desks and is a fun environment to work in.
Graduate Business Development Representative Requirements:
• Great communication skills
• 2:1 degree
• Someone who is consultative and understanding
• Someone who has the capability and interest in people development, technology and business
• Someone who wants a career in sales and sees this as a stepping stone for future roles within the company
• Money motivated
• Someone with a spark in their eye
• Target driven people
• Sharp, smart and intelligent
• Fun team activities, regular team socials, football, badminton, drinks & bacon butty deliveries!
The Celsius team are waiting to take your call on 0203 693 8202 or simply submit your CV.
Sign up for job alerts - its free