|Salary:||£30,000 to £40,000 OTE in your first year negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + Bonus + expenses + share scheme + salary review|
|Location:||South East, London, The East, Central London|
If you have a BIG PERSONALITY, you should be making BIG MONEY
We are on the hunt for 2 people who are motivated by money, have an outgoing personality and amazing customer service skills to join our London office as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
Working for Aston Carter
Aston Carter is a seriously successful recruitment business with offices all over the world, and we have specialist teams covering areas such as Investment Banking, Consultancy and Financial Services. Our people are everything to us, and if you work hard, you can expect to be looked after for your entire career. Join us and you can expect to earn enough to:
- Save for a deposit for your first property
- Own more than one property
- Enjoy several overseas holidays per year
- Regularly dine in top flight restaurants
- Afford regular expensive treats
- Support your family
- Never have to worry about money
This is the standard of living that being part of Aston Carter offers, and NOT just to the top billers. Their standard of living is a whole other level!
We drive a high performance culture, and we believe in playing to win. The leadership team is strong, and we support every individual to achieve their goals and dreams. We are a friendly and sociable bunch who enjoy regular team and company events.
You need to be confident at speaking to and meeting new people, have a professional telephone manner, and the hunger for a successful career with lots of room to progress. Does this sound like you? You need to be resilient, highly motivated and driven to be considered for this. No specific experience is required as we provide full training.
Recruitment is hard work, and it’s not for everyone. Success doesn’t happen overnight. You need to put in a huge amount of effort and focus on your goals every single day. The role of a Recruitment Consultant is fast paced and varied. You will be building relationships across a specific industry, and become an expert at staffing in your field. No two days are the same but you can expect to get involved in:
- Regular meetings with clients to understand their business and nurture relationships
- Sourcing business opportunities and leads to generate new clients
- Using creative techniques to find the right candidates for your clients
- Screening and interviewing
- Negotiating offers and terms of business
- A Competitive basic salary of £22k
- Industry leading commission structure (uncapped)
- Commission from day 1
- Bonuses each quarter for achieving targets
- Quarterly celebration lunches for achieving targets
- Incentive trips abroad (Mexico/Miami/Dubai)
- Opportunity to work with tier 1 clients
- High performance company culture
- Gym allowance
- Season ticket loan
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Apply today and 2018 could be the best year of your life yet!
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme Liverpool, Newcastle, North West, North East, Northern Ireland, Middlesbrough, Belfast, Manchester ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £27k plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme Stoke-on-Trent, Nottingham, Northampton, East Midlands, West Midlands, Leicester, Birmingham ASAP
£30,000 to £40,000 yr1 + benefits negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme salary review South East, London, The East, Central London ASAP
18000 plus OTE North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£25000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£18K plus benefits plus OTE North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£20K plus benefits plus OTE South East, London, Central London, Nationwide ASAP
£20k to £30k OTE first year earnings plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South East ASAP