Halo Service Solutions is a fast-growing software company based in Suffolk, building innovative service management platforms for a global audience. Our systems allow businesses and organisations of all kinds to streamline their internal processes and ultimately gain efficiency. Our experienced team has worked with prestigious organisations including the FBI, Sports Direct and Sony, and we have ambitious plans to scale quickly over the next few years!
Right now, we’re looking for new members of our team to join us on our journey. At Halo you’ll play a pivotal role in our success from day one, gaining experience on rotations in every department of the company. From business development, to consultancy, to sales, you can expect to work collaboratively with our friendly team whilst in direct contact with management.
We expect our graduates to push themselves to achieve more and challenge themselves to try new things in all their rotations. In return, you can expect to be thoroughly supported in your journey with Halo. You will receive full training, regular 1-2-1’s with your designated mentor and salary increases based on your performance! While you may start in one area, the opportunity to move internally is huge, offering you the opportunity to grow your career in your chosen direction, under a permanent contract.
A little about you…
- Have a “can-do” attitude, and a willingness to learn and try new things.
- A confident communicator, who makes sense of complex ideas and conveys them to others in a way that is easy to understand.
- Interested in any (or all) of the following; Project Management, Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Software Consultancy and Data Analytics.
- Excited to help drive innovation, offer new ideas and think up fresh ways of tackling problems!
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- BSc undergraduate degree, ideally with a 2:1 or above.
- Strong A-Level grades.
- Customer service experience.
- Good all-round basic IT skills, including proficiency with Microsoft
We will accept applications from those who do not meet all the above criteria, and those who are yet to graduate.
But what’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary (scaling quickly based on performance).
- Office concessions (snacks, coffee/tea, fruit, and most importantly, an office bar).
- Team socials (including birthday celebrations and regular Friday pub lunches!), challenges & off-site visits to our global customers.
- Having a direct input into our culture, perks and policies.
We consider all applications that come our way, no matter where you’re
from or your background. Our workplace welcomes everyone, and we’re
looking forward to you bringing your perspectives and voice to the
Halo Service Solutions
Founded in 1994, Halo Service Solutions is a fast-growing software company, building innovative service management platforms for a global audience. Our experienced team has worked with prestigious organisations based in over 50 countries around the world.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate scheme halo
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Science Graduate Programme
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required)
Information Technology Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South East, Portsmouth
Graduate Trainee Accountant
£28,000 to £31,000
10HAT Group of Accountants
Technology Consulting Graduate Programme (2023)
Alfa Financial Software Limited
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary