|Salary:||£18,000 to £22,000 + Commission|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales, Science & Technology,|
TET has been established since 1985. Today, TET remains privately-owned and is financially stable and consistently profitable. From our office’s in London we focus is on listening to customers and providing tailored IT solutions that match exact requirements, better enabling strategic, financial and quality benefits to be realised. Backed by vendor accreditations TET’s trained and experienced staff aim to provide the very highest level of service to their customers.
We are currently looking for graduate to join our expanding business. We are offering an opportunity to join a well-established London based IT organisation. This role will offer the right candidate an opportunity to learn all of the necessary skills to carve out a long and rewarding career in IT.
The primary responsibilities include providing a high level of sales support via telephone, email and face to face. Allocating stock to orders and carrying out administrative tasks.
The role will be predominantly based at a large clients site in Uxbridge, the candidate will also be required to occasionally work from TET’s head office in London.
- Work with TET’s aligned client director and the clients IT purchasing team.
- Answering telephone and email queries effectively, in line with company targets and agreed SLA.
- Engage directly with clients to understand requirements.
- Work with marketing to create and follow up on campaigns.
- Managing daily requests and working with IT vendors and suppliers.
- To ensure good communication between clients and TET.
- To maintain and hit agreed objectives and KPIs.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will:
- Must have experience in working within an office environment.
- A natural ability to build customer rapport.
- A highly motivated pro-active self-starter.
- The ability to manage time and workload.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Highly organised with a proactive attitude.
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent.
To apply for this job, please click on the "Apply Now" button.
£24,000 plus benefits South East, London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25,000 to £32,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London Ongoing
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, London ASAP
£21,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus South East, London ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
£30,490 rising to £32,963 after 1 year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive International (Europe), India, United States, China, Birmingham 1-Sep-2017
£26,000 (plus £2,000 welcome bonus) plus benefits South East ASAP
£25,440 plus benefits Manchester Various
£19k London ASAP
£25000.00 to £28000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 10-Oct-2016
£20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum negotiable plus benefits London 7-Nov-2016
£22000 to 36000 per annum plus benefits South East 30-Nov-2016
Competitive plus benefits North East Various
£18000 to £20000 per annum depending on experience plus Bonus North West 1-Nov-2016
£21,000 to £40,000 OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP