Graduate Sales Summer Internship:
Location: Egham, U.K.
Internship duration – 10 weeks
Start date: 11th June
Application Deadline – 28th February
As a Sales Account Management Intern you are joining a comprehensive Summer Program, training you in developing key sales skills which will enhance your opportunities within the IT industry.
• Passionate about sales
• Interested in learning how to use your interpersonal and creative abilities skillfully in a challenging sales environment
• Currently studying towards a Bachelor or Masters and expecting to graduate next year.
• Driven and ambitious in the work you do
• Thrive on taking responsibility, ownership and pride in the work you produce
• Interested in understanding how technology transforms and develops business
• A strong communicator, able to develop effective presentation skills when interacting with C-level/senior executive clients
• Curious, ambitious and motivated to achieve your goals
• Fluent in English and/or Swedish, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch or German
• Train through a variety of learning outlets within our EME (Europe Midsize Enterprise) organization
• Interact with Account Managers and understand how they manage and serve their executive-level clients and grow the business through prospecting
• Work directly with prospects and clients toward specific business goals
• Complete a final project to synthesize what you’ve learned
Gartner will offer:
• An extensive internship program with intensive training and experience
• Give you access to high level executives both within Gartner and our clients
• Reward your accomplishments with a competitive base salary and opportunity to earn a bonus
Gartner (NYSE: IT) is a global market leader serving a $5 trillion industry. With a clear strategy to capture an untapped market opportunity estimated at $48 billion, our business has grown by double digits in 20 consecutive quarters. This currently untapped market opportunity and our growth creates a world of opportunity for you to advance and lead.
To apply please send your CV via apply now button.
£28,000 after training first year OTE, £45,000 London ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive South East, London, Central ASAP
£29,000 + benefits London ASAP
£30,000 plus benefits London, Central, Slough ASAP