Graduate Sales Specialist (Bristol)
Want to work for a business that is consistently recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK?
Interested in the ever-changing world of Technology?
How about consulting with businesses on how Cyber Security or Cloud Data can help them?
Well, this could just be the opportunity for you…
This business is a leader in technology - ensuring that UK based businesses have all the latest tech they need, enabling them to grow their business effectively and as quickly as possible. As a result, you'll be partnering with some huge and familiar names such as Dell, Microsoft & Apple to name a few.
Not only have they managed to grow in to becoming a £1billion business, but they've also been able to create and keep an incredible working environment and they've won awards for this too - most recently being recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK by Glassdoor!
As a Graduate Tech Sales specialist, you'll be responsible for generating revenue opportunities in areas like Data Center, Cloud and Cyber Security. Typical tasks will include:
- Researching and identifying customer needs within your specialism
- Exploring challenges, they might be facing in their business and educating them on how technology you provide can help their business
- Consult with these businesses regarding their needs, providing them with the best solutions for them
- Collaborating with other sales and technical teams to deliver on projects in a timely manner
- Meeting KPI's and targets
To be successful…
- A genuine desire to work in sales or tech consultation
- Growth mindset - always wanting to learn and improve
- An interest (or willingness to learn) in technology
- Resilient - sales isn't easy, there will be a lot of knockbacks!
- Relationship building
What's In It for You?
- Earning Potential - Your base salary will be £24,000, but you'll be able to earn commission from day 1. As you progress, it's expected that you will be earning £60,000 per year by your 3rd year!
- Holiday Incentives - You'll have the opportunity to qualify for 4 abroad all expenses paid trips every year, simply to reward high achievers. Previous destinations have included Sicily & Tel Aviv!
- Flexible working - This business appreciates that unexpected things can sometimes happen in our lives. That's why you'll have flexibility with your start & finish times, as well as working from home options too.
- Share options - There's a plan in place to allow you to obtain shares in the business, so you can be rewarded not only for your own performance, but for that of the entire business!
- Other benefits include; perks and discounts at restaurants, regular company socials, healthcare and life assurance
Interviews are taking place ASAP… what are you waiting for?
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduate-jobs.com
Related :graduate sales bristol tech consulting technical cyber security cloud prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide
Implementation Specialist - TPP
Sponsored Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required) - TPP
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£35,000 basic, £50,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Summer Intelligence Internship (GCHQ, MI5, MI6) - Cheltenham
£4,165 to £5,701
South West, Cheltenham
Graduate Analyst - TPP