Graduate Sales Roles
- £20000.00 to £23000.00 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 20th March 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Positions
£20,000-£23,000 + Commission
Are you a graduate looking for your first roles in business to business sales and would like to be part of a company that rewards staff in a growing industry?
At Aspire, we are always looking out for graduates who are looking to break into the sales industry. A career in sales can be one of the most rewarding in any sector, both financially and for career progression. With a target-driven mentality, you will in charge of delivering on your targets and closing sales to bring in revenue. Working in London, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain promotions through hard work, and even increase your salary and commission structure of a period of success.
- Your determination to be successful will mean that you are always striving to exceed your targets and stand out within a company.
- Considering yourself as money-driven will give you the motivation to work hard at all times to increase the commission you take home on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- A passion for the media or digital industry allows you to have the confidence to sell your product or service to possible clients with passion.
- The desire you have for success will push you to secure promotions in a short space of time and begin to establish a name for yourself in the market.
- Your degree will give you the necessary skills to effectively handle different tasks and manage your time effectively.
- Great attention to detail allows for you to efficiently provide your clients with the right information that will match their needs.
- Excellent sales and negotiation abilities will give you the confidence to get the right deal for you and your client, ensuring you are hitting and exceeding targets.
- A simple "can do" attitude will give the edge to ensure you are prime placed to get to the next step of your career.
If you are looking to start an attractive career in sales and can see yourself being successful, click "Apply Now"!
Sign up for job alerts - its free