Graduate Sales Programme, Property Tech Firm, London, £27,00
- £27,000 plus stock options plus benefits
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Negotiator (Graduate Intake Feb 2019), £27,000
Incredible Tech-Driven Property Start Up London
Salary: £27,000 plus Share Options
Are you looking to kickstart a career within property? We are looking for some incredible entry-level candidates looking to join one of the UK’s most exciting PropTech Start Ups. Our client has recently been named in LinkedIn’s Top 25 UK Tech Start Ups To Work For.
What they do
Their vision is to reinvent the property industry from the ground up and build one of the defining companies of our generation. They make broken property chains a thing of the past and introduce people to an estate agent they can finally trust.
How they do this
They are a combination of an estate agency, tech company and finance company. Their Valuation Analysts provide accurate, data driven valuations for the properties they market; these valuations are backed by their unique feature - The Advance. They are able to advance their clients ~95% of the valuation of their property before it has sold so they can secure their next property with confidence; removing uncertainty and risk from the selling process (“how much will I get? When will I get it? Will I get it?”). Your job is to assist the Sales Associates in selling their clients’ properties for the best possible price allowing us to provide them with the full market value of their property on completion.
They are looking to hire 4 Graduate Sales Negotiators to start in the Autumn 2018. This will be their first Graduate Intake/ Programme- this is an entry level role into their sales team which is focused around selling people’s homes once they have listed their property with the company.
Your first year will be seen as your ‘Trainee’ year. No experience required- just the right attitude, and desire to carve out a career in property or the tech start up space.
You’ll shadow and work alongside senior team members, ‘Sales Associates’- learning from them, with the eventual aim of moving into a Sales Associate role in year 2, by which time you will be on a
£50-60,000 total earning potential.
We're looking for an ambitious individual with a passion for property to join their Agency team in a role that will provide industry training and career growth within a forward thinking, fast paced start-up environment.
You will work closely with Sales Associates and Agency Managers to provide an excellent level of customer service and will be representing the brand in a client-facing role. No two days will be the same however you can expect to be spending time in and out of the office, speaking to and building relationships with buyers and sellers, arranging and conducting property viewings, attending property completions and generally supporting the Sales Associates in achieving their goal to secure
the best price for their clients alongside a great customer experience. This role is perfect for anyone looking to kick-start their career in property sales
On a day-to-day basis you will:
· Take pride in offering a great customer experience
· Register and qualify buyers to provide an amazing buyer experience
· Assist with property viewings throughout London
· Gather feedback from viewings
· Assist with agreeing offers and setting up property deals to ensure a swift transaction
· Support our Sales Associates with the management of their property portfolios
· Desire to act with integrity and be a trusted advisor - putting the customer first
· Eagerness to work in a sales role with a clear focus on customer service
· Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills - a balance of discipline and flexibility
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Hunger and willingness to learn in a rapidly evolving business
· Appetite and ability to get things done and the willingness to work hard and go above and beyond to make this happen
You’ll need to be:
· Interested in Property / Tech Start ups
· Excited by working in a sales-driven commercial role
· Confident- There’s lots of face time with buyers and sellers- You must be outgoing and enjoy face to face interaction
· Organised- This is a fast-paced company, and a really fast paced role- you’ll be extremely busy and will always be juggling a lot. It takes a calm, composed head and an organised nature.
· A Quick Learner- There’s no expectations for previous experience here- but you will need to prove you can learn quickly and have the desire to do so.
· Flexible working, most of the team work from home one day a week (WFH Wednesdays).
· Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
· Regular pay reviews
· Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
· Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
· Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
· Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled + monthly team events
· 4% employer contribution.
· Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care
Interviews will be held first week of February in London, so applicants must be available to attend an interview then.
Sign up for job alerts - its free