Graduate Sales Operations Executive
- £19,000 to 23,000 base and Up to £50,000 with OTE
- Apply by:
- 25th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
As part of our aggressive five-year plan Draper & Dash (D&D) Healthcare is seeking a passionate, high-energy and motivated data, analytics and delivery professional with multi-discipline capabilities. You will be an ambassador for D&D Healthcare and its growth ambitions, data, technical, analytics and data solutions, focussing on healthcare and related sectors.
Are you a passionate about healthcare, data, analytics and technology and people?
If the answer is yes, at Draper & Dash(D&D) Healthcare we are currently looking for someone who is eager to start their career in a multinational environment in our Canary Wharf London Office. You will be working for D&D Healthcare at our UK office where you will be a key member of the sales operations team. We are a tech growth company and so have a young and vibrant team working together to succeed.
Ideally, we would like someone with experience in either customer services or sales, however we are mainly seeking someone with the passion and energy to help drive our business forward. You should be a self-starter, full of enthusiasm and highly collaborative. Working with senior stakeholders should come as second nature to this person.
Over the next 12 months and years ahead the company will be focused on growth and profitability. This means that growing its customer driven revenues, market share and solution offerings will be key to its clients in healthcare and related sectors.
• Build and maintain client database using effective and easy to use technology
• Interact with potential clients and qualify their needs
• Become an expert of the technology solutions we provide
• Make ‘market opportunity’ recommendations based on insights from data and analytics
• Have a passion for sales, teamwork and company growth
• Previous sales/client facing experience is desirable but not a must
• Fluent in English both verbal and written
• Excellent, Excellent telephone manner and the ability to make people feel comfortable on a call
• Driven to learn, work towards pre-set targets and adapt to fast paced start-up culture
• Excellent Excel, powerpoint skills
• Fast growing company with great ambitions
• Being a part of a sector (Healthcare) which really makes a difference and saves lives
• Opportunity to grow your own sales team should you need prove yourself
• 21 days annual leave, up to 6 additional days if needed, earn 1 day pay year worked up to 25.
• Competitive salary plus commission structure based on performance
• Stock Options which means we win and you win
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work at a high level with little detail.
• Good communication skills
• Not a Ego
Sign up for job alerts - its free