Graduate Sales Executive - The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For
Salary: £23,500 + Uncapped Commission (Earn 32.5K 1st year, Top earners = 50K).
Location: Manchester City Centre
Start date: ASAP
My client is one of the UK’s fastest growing companies and is looking for ambitious individuals to kickstart their career in sales, by joining their Graduate Scheme in 2023. Founded in 2006, they have grown year on year to now be industry leaders and don’t look to stop any time soon! They are not only great at what they do, but they encourage a fun/vibrant office culture to make it a great place to work too - winning Sunday Times 'best company to work for’, amongst other reputable awards. Top performers can expect to be part of monthly lunch clubs, rewarded with vouchers for the likes of Selfridges and all expenses paid trips away! With multiple investments over the years, my client offers accredited training which will enable you the opportunity to make HUGE commission and move up into more leadership roles within your first 7-9 months. Previous hires have seen commission of £4,500 in one calendar month within their first 12 months…this is well above the industry average! COVID-19 saw many of my client’s competitors take a hit, they instead thrived during this period and hired throughout. If you're looking to join the multiple time winners of TechTrack100 and a business with a Glassdoor rating of 4.6*, apply today for a January start date.
Benefits/What You Get:
· £23.5K Basic (above the average for entry level sales roles in Manchester)
· £32.5K Average OTE in first year, BUT this is uncapped with top earners making £50K
· Fun & vibrant culture - regular socials, nights out and target hitting incentives
· Consistent training and support. 12 weeks of initial training (mixture of classroom, mentoring and hands-on) and weekly 121s post introduction
· Opportunity to move into managerial positions within 7-9 months
· Attain a thorough knowledge of the business itself, the industry and their clients - become a market expert
· Create a pipeline of new business through proactively calling and delivering exceptional customer service
· Call warm leads to create deals
· Build rapport with key decision makers to give the ultimate experience
· Be a strong team player
The Ideal Candidate:
· Educated to degree level or equal to
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ambitious – these will be the people earning £50K in year 1!
· Outgoing – you will be speaking to hundreds of people a week – you need to have the ability to keep customers/clients engaged
We are shortlisting for the next graduate intake so please click apply today OR reach out directly to Charlotte Morris on LinkedIn.
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.