Graduate Sales Executive - The Shard
- Up to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme
- Apply by:
- 29th June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are a high-end technology business headquartered in gorgeous offices in The Shard, London. Since going through an M&A process with one of the largest CRM systems on the market, we are destined to have our most successful year to date.
After a successful round of funding, we're searching for the best graduate talent to join our cutting-edge firm. This is the first step on the ladder that leads to Associate Director, Sales Director and beyond. This is a fast-paced sales role and it isn't easy but it is worth it. After extensive practical training, you'll have exposure to, and contact with, high-profile clients across banking, pharma, food, science, engineering and energy.
We ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. We expect the best of our employees and in return, our graduates will earn a basic salary of £25k in their first year, expecting £50K (Year 1) inclusive of commission.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with an energetic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firm's overall achievements.
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
* Degree at grade 2:1 or above - we advise and work with the highest earning companies on the planet and so the intellectual ability understand how they operate is essential
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills - our clients are high-end, high-profile businesses who expect the best
* The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must
* The hunger to learn - this scheme is a mixture of work and education. One cannot work without the other
Main Responsibilities will include:
* Generating new business opportunities across the UK via creative methods, networking, emailing and cold calling
* Building relationships with C-level clients across the FTSE500
* Opportunity to approach new sectors on behalf of the firm
* Attending client meetings and closing opportunities
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer a market-leading £25k base and generous £50K OTE commission package.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as gym membership discounts, Friday socials on the company and trips abroad.
Sign up for job alerts - its free