Graduate Sales Executive - Saas - Work for A Fast-Growth Tech Company!
- £20k to £25k + Car Allowance + Bonus
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Executive - SaaS
Salary: Up to £25k + £7k Car Allowance + Uncapped Commission Bonus (£60k OTE)
Location: Manchester city centre
The company help law firms become more efficient and improve profits through innovative cloud-based software!
They are one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Australia and recently launched their service in the UK. With offices several offices in the UK and plans for further expansion, the company are well on their way to dominating their market space!
Your role will be split between the office and the field. Managing the full sales cycle, your responsibilities include:
- Making outbound calls to legal firms in the UK to educate them of the company’s software solution.
- Demonstrating the software solution over the phone and in-person.
- Attend networking events and trade shows to pitch to potential customers in the legal sector.
- Follow up on warm inbound leads to generate sales.
- Complete quarterly reports and maintain records in Salesforce (CRM).
- Up to £25k + £7k car allowance + uncapped commission bonus (OTE of £60k).
- Sales training and coaching to support your career development.
- State of the art office in Manchester city centre!
- A culture of common sense! It’s all about results!
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant company with a sound future and fast-growth objectives!
What will you bring to the table?
Drive. And a thirst for success. This is all about attitude.
You could be a recent graduate. You could already have sales experience after school, college or University. The company will give you all the training and support you’ll need.
Hit apply now to kick-start an exciting graduate career in Tech Sales!
40|50 are market leaders in the UK at helping graduates find their perfect graduate job. We manage the graduate recruitment process for a wide range of companies - from innovative tech start-ups, through to FTSE 100 businesses.
We pride ourselves on identifying the wants and needs of all of our candidates.
Sign up for job alerts - its free