Graduate Sales Executive Position
- £20,000 to £32,000 OTE depending on experience + benefits + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Perfect entry-level position for someone looking to break into Financial Sales/Trading!
· Are you a recent Graduate or someone with 1 years Commercial/Sales experience?
· Do you have an interest in the Financial markets or Trading?
· Someone who wants to earn a lot of money in an ever-growing market which is full of potential?
Said ‘yes’ to all or the majority of the above? Then you could be the ideal candidate for the following role – read on!
The company in question are a software trading platform that educate people on how to trade and make predictions on what Shares, FX, Indices or Commodities are looking best to invest in as the market shifts.
Set up back in 2003, using a combination of Financial markets and Technology knowledge (a combined experience of 90 years), the business has grown to a core team of 20 in their Buckinghamshire office. However, they need some new, enthusiastic sales people to help grow the team and become the next top performers and to challenge the ‘old guard’ – could that be you? Only one way to find out!
Starting in the role of Telesales Executive, following training on the company, industry and product software, you will carry out the following duties:
· Support senior sales staff with the aim of selling trading courses
· Carry out client research for sales and marketing purposes
· Keep up to date with any changes to products offered by the company
· Contact prospective clients
· Booking prospective clients into upcoming Webinars (online presentations)
· Provide information to prospective clients
· Follow up on information provided
· Close sales to current/prospective clients
· Hit targets/KPI’s approved by the Directors
· Degree – 2:2 minimum (this could be superseded by relevant experience)
· Commercial/Sales experience would be ideal but not essential
· Ability to learn and think on your feet
· Good telephone manner and presentation skills
· Keen to develop and gain further commercial education
· Familiarity with investment businesses – beneficial not essential
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you, giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
Sign up for job alerts - its free