|Salary:||£20,000 to £23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses|
Want to work for a graduate sales role for a global company in the luxury brands industry that promises high earning potential, rapid career progression and international travel? If this ticks the boxes then apply now, as this opportunity definitely isn't going to be round for long!
With headquarters in Shanghai, offices across the globe; and customers in over 17 countries our client is at the forefront of pushing and building brand promotion by offering bespoke packaging for high end luxury brands. With clients ranging from Belgium chocolate company, Beschle, to Swatch this opportunity will see you operating with companies on an international scale.
Responsibilities of a Graduate Sales Executive:
• Creatively present and actively promote to current and prospective clients.
• Generate comprehensive and visually compelling proposals, which provide sufficient detail to meet customers' business and technical requirements.
• Provide assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary
• Conduct research and suggest, implement and apply new strategies
What's on offer?
• High earning potential - £40K OTE Year 1
• Rapid career progression - managerial level within 18 - 24 months
• Monthly incentives
• Accredited sales training throughout your first year
• Involvement in international business
• Potential for international travel
Sound like an opportunity that you could see yourself doing? Well if you tick the following boxes then we want to speak to you…
• Recent graduates or second jobbers.
• Strong Communicators, who love building relationships.
• Raw ambition and drive for success in a sales role.
• Confident and Self Assured.
• Really strong work ethic and adaptability.
• Eagerness to learn.
• Comfortable with travelling locally and international to attend client meetings and briefings
• Second language (desirable but not essential)
We are looking for two graduates to become Graduate Sales Executives, so if this opportunity sounds like something you could succeed in then apply now!
£22k basic, £35k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus part-time plus expenses plus share scheme salary review London ASAP
£22,000 Basic, £35,000 OTE plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme salary review London ASAP
Basic to £27,000 & OTE from £40 to 60,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£22,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000+ plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE London, Singapore, United States, Netherlands ASAP
Basic to £23,000 and OTE up to £55,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
21k Basic 40k OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Liverpool, North West, Carlisle, Chester, Manchester, Warrington ASAP
£21k to £23k (OTE 1st Year £35k+) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£20,000 + Bonus (1st Year OTE £30k) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London 1-Jun-2017
£20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP