Graduate Sales Executive - Luxury Design
- £23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 8th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Executive - Luxury Design for the Hospitality Sector
£23,000 - £25,000 Plus 5k OTE (uncapped) & benefits
Do you have experience of cold calling and a love for luxury design?
A leading designer and manufacturer of luxury furnishings is looking to add to their sales team, based in West London. They seek a fluent German speaking Business Development Executive to maximise their presence in German speaking countries. You will be contacting premium hotels and restaurants around with the aim acquiring new business accounts. With clients globally, you will get the opportunity to travel internationally! Surrounded by an excellent team and fantastic management you will be well supported and can progress extremely quickly.
* Generating prospective sales leads through researching high end hospitality establishment online, ensuring you continually have a strong pipeline of new business leads to contact
* Conducting a combination of warm and cold new business calls to set up meetings for the field sales team resulting in the securing of new clients
* Adding new contacts and recording correspondence clearly on the database so that all information can be utilised in the future
* Achieve or even better, smash your weekly targets so that you are accomplishing your key role objective
* Excellent knowledge of the bespoke design service offered to clients so that you are seen as a strong brand ambassador and an expert in your field
* Previous experience in a phone-based sales role will allow you to hit the ground running
* A polite and professional manner will allow you build rapport with these high-end hospitality clients
* Ambition, energy and confidence will see you go far in this progressive Business Development role
* Fluency in other languages will be beneficial, allowing you to communicate effectively with new business clients from around the world
* Impeccable communication skills both verbal and written and both English and German will mean correspondence with clients will be professional and credible
Click 'Apply' now if you are looking for a new role in a challenging and professional office atmosphere.
Sign up for job alerts - its free