Graduate Sales Executive - London - European Medical Journal
- £25000 per annum, uncapped OTE
- 5th March 2020
- Start date:
- March 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Job title: Graduate Sales Executive
Company: European Medical Journal (EMJ)
Salary: £25k basic (uncapped OTE)
Sector: Pharmaceuticals/medical/medical publishing
The European Medical Group are in the provision of high quality programmes and information targeted at healthcare professionals of all specialties.
One of three divisions under this group, the European Medical Journal is an open-access medical journal aiming to capture the very latest advancements in the medical field. They publish a quarterly flagship journal, bringing together an assortment of peer-reviewed articles, unique features and interviews with industry thought leaders.
With a 6-year growth plan outlined that will transform the innovative company into the go-to place for healthcare professionals, EMJ is looking for tenacious and driven Graduate Sales Executives to help them develop profitable business relationships with publishing partners.
What you can look forward to receiving:
- Basic salary of £25,000 with uncapped OTE
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Warm and welcoming work culture that includes a variety of social events
- Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted with the role
- Fully bespoke training programme provided by Pareto and continual training by EMJ
- Various progression routes
- International travel opportunities
The role of Graduate Sales Executive would suit a proactive,
dynamic individual that is looking for a fast-paced, supportive and
professional environment in which to flourish. You'll be joining with a
number of other Pareto graduates, all of whom will also be furnished
with accredited external training in sales and marketing.
Show talent, determination and a fantastic work ethic and you could see quick progression in this role!
- Outbound contact to prospective clients over the phone, email and social networks
- Establishing engagement and drive prospects into potential opportunities
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring
- Assisting in nurturing and learning how to qualify new leads to be turned into opportunities
- Being a trusted resource and cultivating relationships with prospects
- Negotiating and closing business with clients over the phone
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Aligned with EMJ's core values of loyalty, passion and proactivity
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Tenacity, drive and a desire to succeed
European Medical Group - The Company
The goal of the European Medical Group is to become 'The go to place for healthcare professionals in Europe by 2025.'
The reason for this and the reason we are in business is 'To challenge and equip everyone to be the best they can, whether that is a healthcare professional, client, member of staff or anyone else we interact with.'
We want to build our Brand to be Energetic, Trusted, Progressive, Open-Minded and Best in Class.
We work and live by the following values and want everyone that works here to do the same.
Entire buy in - Everyone has loyalty to our vision, values, culture, and the long-term goals of EMG. We are committed to doing so in a positive and passionate way.
Make sure you are self-reliant - We all need to be proactive and responsible for our own actions. This will lead to an inspiring place to work that we are all proud of.
Go the extra mile - Always give your best performance, this will create a team that is different to anything else, full of hard working, gold medal winners.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Sign up for job alerts - its free