Graduate Sales Executive Life Science
Become a Graduate Sales Executive
Love life sciences and sales but loath lab work? Did you love what you studied but don’t necessarily want a career in it... realise that you are more target driven and looking for a more commercial role with career development opportunities?
We are looking for high achieving graduates in Life Sciences. If you are looking for a role with great earning potential, rapid career progression, a great work culture and a 1st class training and development programme then please apply below.
What you will be doing
In this dynamic sales role, you’ll be utilising your Life Science knowledge by being responsible for demonstrating the value of Hanson Wade conferences and selling delegate places on a broad range of conferences across our life sciences portfolio. You’ll be contacting senior decision makers to discuss their current challenges and objectives and helping them to evaluate how attending our events can accelerate their business & personal goals.
Success in the Delegate Sales Executive role can lead to progression opportunities into senior sales, management, Beacon sales, sponsorship sales or production in the first 12 months of your career at Hanson Wade.
You’ll join our 2-week intense sales academy combining both classroom theory and on the job learning where you’ll master the latest sales techniques from the best trainers in the industry.
What we will offer you
The harder you work the bigger the rewards. You can expect to earn £40K in your first year. The on-target earnings (OTE) is uncapped so the sky really is the limit with many exceeding the OTE within their first 12 months in Delegate Sales.
- £24,000 Basic with a realistic year 1 OTE of £40,000.
Actual Average Bonus & Commission (not including basic salary) for:
- Year 1 – £15,874
- Year 2 - £21,343
What you will have
- You’ll have achieved a 2:1 degree or above
- You’ll aim to beat any target set and want to develop yourself professionally
- Hardworking nature and ambition
- You’ll thrive in a Commercial Environment
- Ability to think quickly under pressure
- You’ll be eager to learn
- Confidence when speaking to C-Level executives
- Eligibility to Work in the UK
Why choose us?
- We offer well-being bonuses such as a personal learning budget, yoga in the office, employee assistance programme and well-being champions
- Private health and life insurance
- Hybrid working arrangement – you choose where you would like to work
- Amazing social clubs such as running club, book club, chess club, five-a-side and many more…
- 1 extra day of annual leave each year, up to 30 days of annual leave (not including public holidays)
- Access to our Wader Hub benefits platform which include, retail, gym, hospitality, and wellness discounts
- Volunteer day (we offer all our employees the chance to take a day on us to get out there and do some good!)
- Monthly awards and social events (we’re talking sports days, karaoke nights, theatre trips, cooking courses, you name it!)
- Sabbatical options after 2 and 5 years
- Opportunities for professional education sponsorship
To apply click here, or click the button below.
We are committed to providing a first-class employee experience, with clear and meritocratic opportunities for career progression.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate sales executive life science hanson wade
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Graduate Sales Executive
£24K to £50K
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Remote (work from home), London
Project Management Graduate Programme
6Babcock International Group
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London, International, International (Europe)
Betfair Commercial Graduate Programme
London, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Analyst - TPP