Graduate Sales Executive - FTSE Listed Company
- Salary: £18 to 20K basic ( 32K OTE Year 1) + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Role: Graduate Sales Executive
Salary: £20K basic ( 32K OTE Year 1) (40K OTE Year 2) (60K OTE Year 3) All Uncapped
The Role - Sales - Graduate Sales Executive
Are you a recent money hungry Graduate who is looking to start earning big money immediately. This role is perfect for you.
They are looking to add to their award-winning sales team which offers a great commission scheme meaning most Graduates earn 32K+ in Year 1 and are earning 60K by Year 3.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for finding and maintaining the relationship with key customers, ensuring their IT and Software solutions are met.
What's In It For you?
- Great money, earning £40-60K after a few years is completely realistic
- Industry leading Sales Training supported by Hewlett Packard
- Fast progression for Graduates into Account Manager and Team Leader positions
- Work in a fun, fast paced working environment
- The office has its very own Tiki Bar
- Recent holiday incentives have been to the likes of Asia, The Caribbean and USA
The company is a 10 Billion pound technology leader that feels like a family. They’re big on culture, big on teamwork and big on rewards. Welcome to a business where personal achievement and team success go hand-in-hand.
Are you their next Graduate Sales Executive?
The ideal Candidate:
- Degree educated
- Evidence of personal achievement
- Desire to earn a lot of money
- Self motivated with positive attitdude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and a team-oriented mindset
- Strong work ethic
- Can demonstrate use of initiative
REDTUSK Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Sign up for job alerts - its free