Graduate Sales Executive - Finance
- £21000.00 to £26000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 25th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Subscription and Event sales executive
£21,000 - £26,000 + Uncapped commission & benefits
Are you a motivated graduate looking to earn excellent commission in the media and events industry?
A fast-growing publishing and events company within the finance space are looking for a driven & commercially minded graduate to join their fast growing Financial News and Events business. Growing financially every year, they are one of the fastest growing publishing and events company in the UK, boosting an amazing working culture with a largely meritocratic environment and flat hierarchy.
You would learn the role by supporting the sales and marketing team, liaising with existing clients and targeting new business for the company's premium news subscription service, with additional opportunities to sell into events attended by senior executives within the Tech, Banking and Finance industry globally.
- Developing new client relationships to increase revenue
- Managing existing accounts, building strong rapport with key clients to maintain regular revenue
- Increase repeat business by developing & maintaining brilliant relations with clients through a consultative sales approach & demonstrating outstanding product knowledge
- Actively contributing new ideas to encourage personal, departmental and company growth
- Reporting comments and feedback from delegates on events to help form current and future product portfolio
- With a 1st Class Honours or 2.1 degree,you will be well equipped to conduct detailed industry research before pitching products
- Keen interest in media and strong analytical skills will allow you better grasp the subject matter
- The ability to use initiative and problem-solve with a determined attitude will allow you to maximise business opportunities, meet and exceed personal KPIs
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner will mean you're able to confidently communicate with senior decision makers
- outstanding negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels will help you win business and earn commission
Click 'apply' to submit your CV now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free