Graduate Sales Executive - Fast Tracked Progression
Salary: £21,000 + Uncapped Commission (OTE £30,000 - £52,000).
Location: Manchester City Centre
Start date: ASAP
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Manchester's best companies!
They are one of the UK’s largest and most trusted financial solutions companies, with over 20 years’ experience, and are firmly established within the sector. They strongly believe in providing the best quality advice and will go out of there way to do so.
Benefits/What You Get:
· Basic salary of £21,000, rising to £24,000 after probation (3 months)
· Average commission in year one ranges between £30,000 - £52,000, but this is uncapped and top earners are making £50,000+
· A highly positive, fun and synergetic company culture with Summer and Christmas social events, seasonal celebrations, fortnightly football clubs and ‘dress down’ Fridays and opportunities to connect with and recognise teams across the business (definitely need some help in the football department!)
· Plenty of work perks, including a Medicash health plan – inclusive of 24/7 access to mental health support, everyday healthcare and treatments, cashback on glasses and more, company-wide freebies, discounts through Perkbox and discounted Costco membership
· On-site café with delicious curated weekly menus, serving subsidised meals and free healthy breakfast is offered on throughout the week
· Excellent training and progression opportunities ensuring you get right to the very top, alongside ongoing support and coaching
· The chance to join one of Manchester’s fastest growing and exciting finance companies
· Have rich conversations with customers, understanding their individual circumstances
· Make recommendations on suitable solutions based on what you’ve learnt about your customer
· Handle high volumes of calls, adapting your approach to suit the caller and their needs
· Liaise with multiple teams across business, building your internal relationships
· Listen actively and use your objection handling skills where necessary to ensure solution value
· Keep your admin up to date and connect with your team leaders and managers
The Ideal Candidate:
· A desire to be part of something bigger and make a real difference to our customer’s lives
· A motivation to learn and constantly grow
· A hardy determination to handle the pressure of a high pace environment and targets
· The desire to be proactive, accountable and resilient
· An empathy and understanding for people in difficult times
We are shortlisting for the next graduate intake so please click apply TODAY or reach out to Nathan Winter on Linked In.
Here at Prime we also offer a £250 referral fee, so feel free to contact me with anyone you think could be interested in a career in Sales or Recruitment!
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.