Graduate Sales Executive
- Up to £26000.00 per annum depending on experience
- Apply by:
- 22nd January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Want to join a fast growing, market leader that's changing the way of digital marketing with bespoke business intelligence?
As a Graduate Sales Executive for a specialist intelligence company providing an award-winning digital marketing monitoring platform to agencies and organisations, you will be at the forefront of cutting edge technology. This organisation transforms online content into tangible business results, such as traffic, revenue and engagement. Thanks to their international presence, you will have exposure to world leading brands, your initial training will be held in the United States giving you the opportunity for international training! This company not only offers amazing benefits but also exceptional career progression for the right candidate. This is an amazing opportunity for a career-focused, confident and proactive communicator to develop a career in a progressive and pioneering company.
* Proactively maximising sales and lead generation primarily through business development calls and various other channels to meet and exceed targets objectives, securing definitive progression development
* Ensuring a high quality client experience by assisting with the sales procedure, solving any barriers issues along the way to create a seamless process
* Developing working relationships with the sales executive team, promoting team work through a shared ambition
* Take ownership of the lead generation process, arranging meetings with potential clients to introduce the company products services, to hit KPIs and targets
* With a 1st class honours or 2:1 degree, you will be well equipped to conduct detailed industry research before pitching products
* Having a keen interest in technology and strong analytical skills will allow you to grasp the subject matter efficiently
* A hard working, determined attitude will allow you to maximise business opportunities, meet and exceed personal KPIs
* Excellent communication skills and telephone manner will mean you're able to confidently communicate with clients and senior decision makers
If this role sounds like an exciting opportunity and the next step towards a thriving sales career, click the apply button now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free