"Drones have the potential to make a significant impact on UK productivity"
Drones offer public and private organisations an opportunity to carry out tasks faster, safer, cheaper and with less impact on the environment than traditional methods.
There's a business based in Leeds that is the leading supplier of commercial drones to both the public & private sector. With an impressive list of clients that already includes Rolls Royce, BAE & The Ministry of Defence, they're now looking to add graduates to their high performing sales team to help continue to grow the business!
Not only does this business operate in an interesting sector, but they were officially recognised as a "Great Place to Work" in 2021.
If you're interested in launching your sales career, in a sector that's been identified as one that's only going to continue to grow, this could be just the opportunity for you…
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative, you'll be responsible for generating new business opportunities for the Business Development Managers. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Managing, calling, and qualifying inbound leads
- Contacting businesses and potential customers via cold calling, email, LinkedIn, and other sales prospecting methods
- Exploring challenges, they might be facing in their business and educating them on how technology can help their business
- Collaborating with the business development team to identify sales opportunities
- Working towards daily, weekly & monthly KPIs and sales targets
To be successful…
- A genuine desire to work in sales
- Work ethic - you'll put in 110% every single day!
- Growth mindset - always wanting to learn and improve
- Resilient - sales isn't easy, there will be a lot of knockbacks!
- Relationship building
What's In It for You?
Earning Potential - Your base salary will be £24,000, but you'll be able to earn commission from day 1. As you progress, it's expected that you will be earning £100,000 in 5 years
High Growth Sector - By 2030, drones could contribute up to $45bn to the UK economy!
Training & Development - this business has invested in an E-learning platform to ensure you have all the tools needed to be successful. Not only that, you'll be working for a sales leader that has successfully developed a number of sales superstars and £100k + earners.