Graduate Sales Executive
Salary: £23,000 + Uncapped Commission (£45,000 OTE)
Location: Manchester City Centre
Sector: Financial Sales/Financial Consultancy
Start date: ASAP
Founded in 2018, my client is looking to hire to align with their ambitious growth plans for the coming 12 months. With offices in Manchester City Centre, London and a brand-new office in Glasgow, the demand in the market is not looking like it will slow down any time soon.
My client heavily invests in the training of new staff which is personalised for every individual. For example; role plays, classroom learning, workshops etc. which are all run by the directors/sales managers – you’ll be learning from the experts. You’ll be working closely with your managers, all having a strong background of over 10 years’ experience in the sector and are looking for the next leaders in the business.
They are very much ‘progress from within’ with your first promotion achievable within your first 3 months and multiple within the first year for those top performers. Not only will your hard work be earned through promotions but also ability to earn HUGE commission cheques from day one. The bigger the client you bring on = the more commission you earn!!! Other incentives include Rolex bonus scheme (once you’ve hit top revenue bracket), regular trips away, annual team trips, weekly nights out, lunch clubs etc. Speaking to current employees in the Manchester office, the culture is described as: ‘fun’, ‘work hard, play hard’ and ‘inclusive’. If you’re looking to join a company with a market leading OTE, ability to manage a team within 9 months AND a workplace that has that ‘family feel’… apply today.
Benefits/What You Get:
· Basic salary of £23,000… this is the top end of salary for similar roles in Manchester
· Average commission in year one is £45,000 (top earners have made over £50,000 in year one!)
· Regular trips away, annual holidays, lunch clubs etc.
· Training provided by the experts – over 10 years combined experience.
· The chance to join one of Manchester’s fastest growing and exciting companies
· Attain a thorough knowledge of the business itself, the industry and their clients – become a market expert
· Generate leads via outbound prospecting
· Review and qualify target prospects in order to assess their suitability, based on key criteria, e.g. number of products and complex product data
· Further profile leads to gain an in-depth understanding of how the service could add value to each organisation
· Provide comprehensive and accurate information to the sales team to assist in the follow up of any sales leads generated
The Ideal Candidate:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Passion for sales and desire to succeed
· Ambitious and driven – the want to hit targets and progress
· Confident - they want outgoing personalities
· Be a strong team player
· Target driven and the ability work on your own initiative
We are shortlisting for the next graduate intake so please click apply TODAY.
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.