Graduate Sales Executive
£25,000 base and OTE £35,000, no prior experience is required for the Graduate Sales Executive role and all training will be provided.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and diligent Graduate Sales Executive to join our growing sales team in Manchester City Centre. We want a self-starter who can work independently, and as part of a team, and has a real aptitude to learn about our core product offering and how it can help potential clients.
Sales Executive responsibilities:
- £25,000 base
- Salary and commission structure
- 25 days’ holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Development and professional training
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Outbound and inbound sales outreach
- Proactively generate new leads
- Identify business need for graduate salespeople
- Building and managing qualified sales opportunities
- Establish relationships with prospects to maximise pipeline and revenue
- Hit pre-determined KPI targets based on meetings booked and activity
We’re looking for someone:
- Educated to a degree level
- A professional and consultative approach and attitude
- The ability to build relationships with business leaders and decision makers
- Commercial awareness, with excellent communication skills
- A team player looking to take on more responsibility
- Able to use initiative, work autonomously and contribute ideas
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
Furza and what we offer:
Furza is a dynamic, established sales development company and a friendly, fun, and supportive place to work and develop your career. Graduate recruitment and enablement is a very exciting, cutting-edge space that is expanding rapidly on a global scale, it is a great time to get involved.
We put a huge emphasis on developing our team and promoting internally and this role will be a great opportunity to build a career in technology sales, working with some very experienced and successful sales professionals on a clearly defined development path.
Apply for our Graduate Sales Executive today!
Furza is a graduate sales development organization, helping driven and motivated graduates start their career in sales and training them to be more successful faster.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs manchester sales jobs manchester recruitment jobs manchester computing & it jobs manchester graduate sales executive manchester sdr development representative furza
People who applied for this job also applied for:
2022 Technology Consulting Graduate Programme - KPMG - London & South
South East, South West, London
Graduate Sales Executive- Manchester City Centre
£22,000 to £50,000
This Is Prime
North West, Manchester
Graduate Developers - Oxford
South East, Oxford
Graduate Management Trainee - Nationwide
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Management Trainee - Manchester
North West, Manchester
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Basic: £25,000 TO £35,000 / OTE £40,000 TO £120,000
North West, Liverpool city centre