Graduate Sales Executive
The Company: A market leading IT training provider who works closely alongside their clients to help support them in achieving their business goals. A trusted partner to recognisable names such as Microsoft, Google and Cisco, this company is looking to bring emerging talent on board. This company works with both public and private sector clients allowing fantastic commercial exposure to the suitable graduate.
The Role: As a Sales Executive you will proactively work to both identify and bring on board new accounts, whilst working alongside existing clients to increase their spend. Working closely with your Sales Manager (who will support you every step of the way), you will manage a business pipeline, qualify opportunities and work towards realistic KPI's. You will deal with a mixture SME and Enterprise companies dealing with C level contacts throughout.
As a Graduate Sales Executive who are you?
- You have graduated from university
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You are self motivated. You have a natural desire to apply yourself and want to do well.
- You have good time management. You are able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- You are a team player and thrive working in a competitive yet supportive environment.
The Package you will receive is:
- £25,000 Basic salary
- OTE £10,000
- Company benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing to 28 days
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email, social media to schedule meetings
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Share your opinions and insights with your manager
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career
Set up in 1990 we now have over 200 employees operating across 11 offices in 15 specialist divisions. We run over 60 training courses and 100 in-house training programmes a year and to date have helped over 40,000 professionals find new and rewarding roles.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate sales executive trainee development representative business bms
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London
£20,000 to £40,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
£20,000 basic salary + uncapped commission
G&E Partners Limited
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 to £35,000
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester
Graduate Management Trainee - Norwich
The East, Norwich
2022 Graduate Business Management Scheme
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Verwood, Nuneaton, Durham, Liverpool city centre
Graduate Business Sales Consultant
Up to £25000.00 per annum