Graduate Sales Executive
The Role: As a Graduate Sales Executive you will be focused
generating new business for the company by finding new leads in a
variety of different markets. You will make lots of phone calls,
enabling you to understand the needs of potential new clients and
subsequently provide suitable solutions. Extensive internal training
will be provided to aid your development within the role, with exciting
career prospects allowing you to progress into more senior positions
within the company and kick start a successful career.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, who are you?
- You have graduated within the last 2 years and are ready to start immediately into a full time role
- You want to start a career in sales
- You have a hunter mindset and are resilient
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be coached and developed in a way that allows you to progress and pick-up new skills.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win alongside, rather than at the expense of, a team. There may be no "I" in "team", but you understand that while individual performance is key, you're working as a collective.
As a Graduate Sales Executive the package offered is:
- £20,000 Basic
- £5,000 uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday + BH
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Listen and learn!
- Learn how to work effectively in a business development role
- Receive superb exposure to a variety of industries
- Build and develop relationships
Next 6-12 months
- Thrive through meeting / exceeding your weekly & monthly targets
- Gain a greater understanding of sales process
The Company: Established for over 25 years this organisation has gained a reputation as being one of the most prominent companies in their market, with a turnover of circa $40million. Offering forward thinking and market disrupting solutions to businesses across the globe.
Set up in 1990 we now have over 200 employees operating across 11 offices in 15 specialist divisions. We run over 60 training courses and 100 in-house training programmes a year and to date have helped over 40,000 professionals find new and rewarding roles.