Graduate Sales Executive
£26,000 - £30,000 + OTE and benefits
Do you want to work in an agile, international training organisation?
This business is a rapidly growing, cash-rich and exciting training provider, who help businesses to maximise their market leverage. They boast an enviable, international client base all of whom have seen impressive results within 6 months of rolling out this training. They are looking for a Sales Executive to join their high performing team and develop in their sales team. The company are pacey, vibrant and current. With extensive training, a supportive management style and beer fridges, they offer something truly special to both their clients and prospective employees.
- Using LinkedIn and other channels, you will be identifying decision makers in large companies so that you can then approach them
- Understanding the needs and challenges of a business so that you can position the training as a solution and set meetings
- Working collaboratively with the marketing department to ensure that you have maximum exposure to potential leads
- Progress through the sales team to ensure that you continually develop your sales skills and earning potential
- With your tenacious and target driven attitude you will have great success in booking meetings to meet high end clients.
- Having prior experience in a B2B sales role will enable to build relationships with clients to sell them the most appropriate package
- Your strong communication skills, both in person and face to face, will help you to win business and earn commission
- Your innate commerciality and curiosity with ensure that you are maximising on business opportunities and to raise your profile in the business.
If this sounds like the role for you, hit apply now!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate sales executive business development warm aspire limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
7Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Manchester, Milton Keynes
Up to £22000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
10The Local Government Finance Graduate Programme