Graduate Sales Executive
- £20000 to 25000 per annum, Commission Structure
- 5th February 2020
- Start date:
- January 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Executive - Fintech Start-Up
- Travel discounts
- Team socials
- Pension plan
- Private healthcare
- Uncapped commission structure
- Monthly lunch clubs for hitting individual targets
- Yearly company holiday incentive (all expenses paid for)
Our global client is a multi-award winning FinTech company looking to expand their London HQ. With over 1000 employees and a training structure which has already produced a large number of the company's senior team, you will have access to one of the most impressive platforms within the industry boasting thousands of clients, they are well-positioned for ambitious growth.
As a Graduate Sales Executive you will:
- Drive new business through outbound prospecting, social media and inbound enquires
- Target the European market and grow our existing presence
- Carry out extensive research on any prospective and relevant markets
- Create strong and long-lasting relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Work closely with senior colleagues to book qualified sales meetings
- Undergo our 18-week intensive training course with continual learning throughout your career with chance of rapid progression for top performers
A successful Graduate Sales Executive will:
- Have graduate from a top 50 university with a 2:2 or above with a passion for sales
- Be a confident communicator in all situations
- Be self-motivated, driven and competitive
- Have an interest within Financial Services and Technology
- Feel comfortable pitching and meeting C-Level Executives and have the gravitas to network with these individuals
If this role is of interest please apply as soon as possible, successful applicants will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants. If you would like to be considered for one of these roles you must speak with a member of our team.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Sign up for job alerts - its free