Graduate Sales Executive
- £22000.00 to £26000.00 per annum depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 13th June 2020
- Start date:
- January 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you a driven candidate looking to start your career in sales and earn excellent commission within the events industry? ? This is your opportunity to work on THE most exciting exhibition within the Food & Drink Industry!
An award-winning B2B Food & Drink Exhibition company are looking for an Exhibition & Sponsorship Sales Executive to become a part of a world-class exhibition that attracts thousands from around the globe. The company prides themselves on being partners with the likes of Coca-Cola, Walkers, URBAN eat, Nestle etc. As an Exhibition & Sponsorship Sales Executive, you will take the lead on driving revenue through exhibition space sales to leading brands within the Food, Drinks & Hospitality industry. This is the ideal role for an outstanding individual who is hungry to learn and develop to join a collaborative organisation, with fantastic progression and personal development opportunities available.
The team is driven, modern, collaborative and they offer a positive office environment with many benefits outside of the office!
- As a Sales Executive, you will generate revenue via selling exhibition space and sponsorship for a first-class portfolio, and the fastest growing in its industry to new and previous exhibitors
- Proactively acquiring new business through market research & work closely with the sales team and international agents across the wider business to collaborate and grow the portfolios
- Attend industry networking events and competitors' events for analysis and feedback
- Develop a sales plan, strategy and pipeline for each event to ensure maximum revenue return
- Achieve monthly and individual sales targets for the shows
- Demonstrate initiative to understand the industry and new trends and develop long-lasting partnerships
- Excellent verbal communication will allow you to build rapport with the delegates
- A positive and resilient attitude will keep you performing to the highest level
- A good work ethic will aid you to exceed targets and earn good commission
If you're looking to take the first step in your sales career, join a company with a fantastic culture with a truly supportive environment, hit apply today!
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free