Graduate Sales Executive
- £20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 14th April 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Executive
Salary £20,000 - £24,000 depending on experience + commission
Location London EN1
If you are a graduate, looking for a career in the sales industry and with an interest in technology, this role may be for you!
Our client has been supplying case management and account software technology to the legal market in the UK for over 35 years. They supply bespoke technology software to both large and small practices in the public and private sector. The software has different elements included in the packages sold, including webspace software, time recording modules and hardware. Our client has a great open plan office, with over 130 staff and over 40% of the staff having been there for over 10 years!
Some of the perks with this role include progression opportunities with increase in commission earning potential, private health care and early doors childcare, access to 50% off at the gym nearby, work nights out, cinema trips, football days, birthday celebrations and the Christmas party! Also included is 21 days holiday which increases to 31 days after 5 years service.
- Assisting the existing sales team in selling bespoke software packages to legal companies around the UK.
- Booking meetings for yourself, the marketing manager and senior sales consultants with potential clients to identify the businesses needs and present the product.
- The role will involve building up your own client base through means of networking events, cold calling and reconnecting with existing clients through the database.
- This role involves a lot of client relationship and account management - the clients can be very small start-up solicitors; therefore, they need to know the products they are purchasing are worth their money and will help the company be successful.
- The role will involve closing deals and then follow up, the company prides itself on keeping in contact with their clients after supplying to them, to maintain a good relationship. The company gets a lot of referrals from their clients to other companies!
- Degree educated from a top university - Law or Business Degree would be preferred but is not essential
- Understanding of business and technology experience or interest is required to understand the software used
- Experience in professional business environments to ensure commercial awareness
- Sales experience including B2B
- Clean driving licence is required as will involve travel to attend meetings
- Able to build professional relationships both externally and internally as it is a large team and you will need to understand the business layout
- Calm and professional approach to problem solving
- Excellent telephone manner
- Sociable - needs to be able to liaise with all different areas of the company
- Can be meeting with very small start-up solicitors with 2 or 3 staff members or giant legal firms in central London so needs to be adaptable to different environments and professional on all levels
If you think this role may be perfect for you, click "Apply Now"!
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free