Graduate Sales Executive
- Up to £20000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- South East
- 5th March 2020
- Start date:
- September 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Executive - Events
£20,000 - £22,000 + OTE
South West London
Are you an outgoing graduate looking to earn excellent commission in an exciting industry?
An excellent opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading events companies. The company produces celebrity endorsed, world-class consumer lifestyle events in regional locations across the country. The role will be based in their head office in London, but there will be the opportunity to attend the various events across the company. The role will involve selling stand space to relevant businesses. You will be responsible for sourcing new leads, as well as maintaining established relationships. The company offers an excellent commission structure as well as other exciting incentives.
The team is driven, modern, collaborative and they offer a positive office environment with many benefits outside of the office!
- Developing new client relationships and managing existing accounts to increase revenue
- Researching business development opportunities to secure new business
- Understanding the industry and current market trends to discuss and engage with prospective clients
- Meet weekly and monthly targets to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Attend company and industry events and help with the organisation on event days
- Excellent verbal communication will allow you to build rapport with clients
- A degree will prepare you well to conduct research and source great leads
- A positive and resilient attitude will keep you performing to the highest level
- A good work ethic will aid you to exceed targets and earn good commission
- A genuine interest in the media industry will allow you to show your passion to clients and enjoy attending the events
If you're looking to take the next step in your sales career, join a company with a fantastic culture with a truly supportive environment, hit apply today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free