Graduate Sales Executive
- £20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + OTE
- 23rd April 2020
- Start date:
Are you a driven self-starter, looking to build your Sales career in an environment where you are trained and nurtured to achieve great earning potential?
A market leading, award winning Global Conference and Event organiser, based in Central London are looking for a determined Graduate to join their successful sales and events team.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a renowned company, who are extremely prolific in the industry. As a Sales Executive, you will be selling delegate packages, to Senior Level Executives and growing the audience for the various networking events you are working on. Dealing with clients such as IMB, Johnson and Johnson, L'Oreal and Google. As they host 7 global network events a year, there is exciting potential to travel to these events and see your hard work in the flesh. This opportunity would best suit a money driven individual who aspires to accomplish a prosperous career in sales. It is an opening to work with Senior Industry figures, on well respected and established conferences, whilst being schooled by an influential team, who have proven successes to motivate you.
- Liaise effectively with Senior decision makers, via phone and emails, to maximise the number of successful sales and increase revenue
- Proactively acquiring new business through market research and referrals to create new revenue opportunities
- Monitoring and understanding the needs of each client to ensure you are selling them the most appropriate package
- Develop relationships with new clients through business development calls and other marketing activities to expand your client portfolio
- With your tenacious and target driven attitude you will have great success in selling packages to meet the need of the high-end clients
- Your strong communication skills will ensure that you build relationships with your clients to sell them relevant products and services and are ultimately able to earn commission
- An active team player with a competitive edge will encourage you to exceed your targets and generate increased revenue
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills to allow you to triumphantly manage your workload
If you are looking for the opportunity to grow in a Sales environment, with excellent progression opportunities and amazing earning potential, CLICK "APPLY NOW"!!
Sign up for job alerts - its free