Graduate Sales Executive
- £25000 to 35000 per annum
- Apply by:
- 6th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Job title: Graduate Sales Executive
Salary: £25k basic (up to £35k OTE)
Sector: Pharmaceuticals/medical/medical publishing
The European Medical Group are in the provision of high quality programmes and information targeted at healthcare professionals of all specialties. One of three divisions under this group, the European Medical Journal is an open-access medical journal aiming to capture the very latest advancements in the medical field. They publish a quarterly flagship journal, bringing together an assortment of peer-reviewed articles, unique features and interviews with industry thought leaders.
It's their aim to go beyond publishing this journal, and to expand from a simple job board into a healthcare recruitment agency with European Medical Careers - carrying their industry knowledge and leading partnerships across into a brand new area.
They're looking for tenacious and driven Graduate Sales Executives to help them develop profitable business relationships with publishing partners.
- Outbound contact to prospective clients over the phone, email and social networks
- Establishing engagement and drive prospects into potential opportunities
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring
- Assisting in nurturing and learning how to qualify new leads to be turned into opportunities
- Being a trusted resource and cultivating relationships with prospects
- Negotiating and closing business with clients over the phone
The role of Graduate Sales Executive would suit a really proactive, dynamic individual that is looking for a fast-paced, supportive and professional environment in which to flourish. You'll be joining with a number of other Pareto graduates, all of whom will also be furnished with accredited external training in sales and marketing.
Show talent, determination and a fantastic work ethic and you could see quick progression in this role!
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Tenacity, drive and a desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Sign up for job alerts - its free