Graduate Sales Executive
- £20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 18th October 2019
- Start date:
New Business Sales Executive
£18-25K basic, £40K OTE first year
If you are money hungry, excited to learn about the media and advertising industry and have a passion for developing relationships with people, this is the role for you!
Based in London, this boutique sized technology business is looking to expand their winning team! They stand out with their strong expertise in the evolving technology marketplace which has resulted in a 95% client retention rate. Your knowledge into sales and technology will thus be strengthened in this pacey environment. They want to make sure you become an expert yourself in the field, so they help you with in-depth sales training and industry accreditation (Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, to name a few). In return, you will have to be an enthusiastic and highly driven Graduate Sales Executive with the business objective of growing the client database and establish long-lasting client relationships.
- Contact prospective clients and extend the leads database, actively contributing to the business development
- Qualify a prospective client's requirements through effective questioning, enabling a valuable insight of their needs
- Utilise a consultative approach during client meetings, so you can successfully pitch tailored IT solutions
- Maintain active engagement with existing clients, ensuring long-lasting relationships and business retention
- Keep track of your personal sales targets, while striving to deliver and overachieve
- Your passion for the sales environment will allow you to successfully meet your revenue targets and KPIs
- Your excellent verbal and written communication skills will help you succeed when contacting and meeting clients
- Your drive and tenacity will contribute to the necessary resilience to overcome challenging client expectations
- Your naturally inquisitive nature will gift you the ability to ask intelligent, informed questions, understanding clients' needs and expectations
- Your interest in the IT sector will enable you to identify and speak confidently about the solutions tailored to each client
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then click 'Apply Now'!
Sign up for job alerts - its free