Graduate Sales Development Representative - Uncapped Earning
Salary: £23,000 + Uncapped Commission (Average 1st Year OTE: £35,000, Top earners: £50,000).
Location: Manchester City Centre
Start date: ASAP
Founded in 2018, my client is one of Manchester’s fastest growing SaaS tech-start up companies. Their innovative product helps legal teams review, create and manage contracts in one place. The combination of AI-powered technology and thorough knowledge of the market, my client is an expert at streamlining legal processes and increasing overall efficiency for legal teams. My client has a huge existing client base, so you will have the opportunity to work with HUGE names such as Vodafone, FujiFilm and NCC Group. With the backing of such a well-known name, the ability to bring on big clients of your own will result in brilliant earning potential. The training provided will be lead by the experts within the market, with directors being incredibly hands on to help accelerate personal development with promotions achievable within your first 9 months.
Benefits/What You Get:
- £23,000 basic salary
- Average commission in Year 1 is £35,000 (top earners making £50,000!!!)
- Regular socials and nights out – fun, social culture
- 25 days holiday PLUS an extra day off for your birthday
- Modern city centre offices with onsite gym and roof terrace
- Opportunity to be a part of one of Manchester’s best tech start ups
- Building a strong, consistent stream of high-quality new business pipeline within your assigned territory
- Research potential sales opportunities and conduct high quality conversations with prospects through phone calls, email and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Track and qualify both inbound and outbound leads within our CRM system
- Target-based role, so you will be responsible for meeting daily KPIs and booking meetings with prospects
- Collaborate with the Account Managers and strive towards meeting team sales targets
- Attain a thorough knowledge of the business itself, the industry and their clients – become a market expert
- Build rapport with key decision makers to give the ultimate experience
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven – the want to hit targets and progress
- Confident - they want outgoing personalities, not robots!
- The want to become a super successful sales professional
- Be a strong team player
- Resilient and has a positive, can-do, approach to work
- The ability to build strong relationships across key stakeholders
We are shortlisting for the next graduate intake so please click apply TODAY.
Here at Prime we also offer a £250 referral fee, so feel free to contact me with anyone you think could be interested in a career in Sales or Recruitment!
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduate-jobs.com
Related :sales jobs manchester graduate sales development representative uncapped commission recruitment manchester prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate scheme £28,000 Base
£28,000 Base + Commission £35,000 OTE
London, Monument, Billingsgate
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - International
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
International, International (Europe)
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£25,000 to 35,000 + commission
Remote (work from home), London
MDS Leadership & Management Scheme - Nationwide
MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide
Next - Trainee Merchandiser Graduate Scheme
The East, East Midlands, Leicester