Graduate Sales Development Representative, SUSE
Job Title: Graduate Sales Development Representative, Nordic
Salary: £34k basic + £15k OTE
SUSE is a global leader in innovative, reliable and enterprise-grade open source solutions, relied upon by more than 60% of the Fortune 500 to power their mission-critical workloads. SUSE empowers customers, partners and communities to simplify tasks, modernise environments and accelerate business innovation- ultimately reaping the benefits of measurable value and better futures!
SUSE are now looking for ambitious, bi-lingual graduates to join their team as Sales Development Representatives, running Transactional and Strategic campaigns within allocated geographies and industries. Headquartered in Germany, with nearly 2000 employees worldwide, SUSE is an exciting global enterprise that offers a myriad of opportunities for successful candidates!
Sales Development Representative (Nordic) Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £34,000
- Y1 OTE £49,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Laptop and mobile
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Private healthcare and pension contributions
- Subsidised gym membership
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
Sales Development Representative (Nordic) Role:
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of SUSE, their offering and the markets they operate within, in order to have detailed conversations with clients and prospects
- Manage both inbound and outbound prospecting campaigns in your allocated geographic region and/or industry, providing highly qualified opportunities to the designated Account Executives
- Perform proactive outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails and social channels, initiating an interest in the company offering, gaining an understanding of their requirements and generating appointments for senior team members
- Collaborate with other sales team members to get through to ABM targeted accounts, using innovative and strategic approaches based on territories
- Work directly with the sales and marketing teams to drive prospects through the pipeline
- Use tools and techniques to research and identify new accounts, contacts and opportunities in your allocated territory
- Follow-up diligently and methodically on all your prospective leads
- Utilise the company CRM systems to ensure all sales activities are appropriately documented
Sales Development Representative (Nordic) Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Fluency in English and Danish OR Norwegian
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills
- Business acumen
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate sales development representative suse pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Paid Social Account Executive
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 (40,000 OTE)
Sales Development Representative - German Speaking
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International Associates
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International - West End, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Data Management Consultant – Kubrick
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland