Graduate Sales Development Representative - SEO Tech
Role: Graduate Sales Development Representative – Tech
Sector: SEO Tech
Salary: 30K + Uncapped Commission (OTE 50K)
My client is a global, leading SEO company who specialises in Content Performing Marketing Solutions. They have worked with several really exciting brands including Nike, Amazon and Netflix, and are looking for a driven SDR to join their team in London!
If you are looking to start your career in sales within a business that will truly invest in you, look no further. On your first day, you will be flown out to San Francisco for a week of training, followed by another week in Cleveland (in the pre-Covid world, so they owe you a trip!). My client estimates that in your first year they will have invested $52,000 into your training, nights out and trips away.
In your first 12 months, after hitting all of your targets, you should achieve two promotions, leading to a base salary of £34,000, and then £37,000. You’ll then become an Account Executive – expect huge on-target earnings and a lot of support to get there.
What you’ll be doing
· Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify potential customers as a match for their SaaS technology
· Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong demo pipeline for Account Executives via phone and email communications
· Meet weekly and monthly targets
· Complete advanced sales and SEO certifications
· Empower and assist leading Fortune 1000 companies with SEO technology
· This is a sales role (Not marketing)
· A degree with a strong academic background
· Passion for technology and a high level of integrity
· Strong communication, listening and analytical skills, with a positive approach
· Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
· A drive to succeed!
What’s in it for you?
· Highly competitive salary and stock options
· Potential to earn 6-figures by year 2
· Annual trip for all sales team members
· Two-week sales and technology training (San Francisco and Cleveland)
· Fast-paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture
· Friday company lunches
· Kitchens with free snacks and drinks
· Recognition of accomplishments at the Annual Presidents Club for overachievers
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate sales development representative seo tech saas martech london technology commission award winning business sdr thisisprime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Business Development Representative - Full Training
28000 to 32000
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Business Development Representative
£31,000 to £38,500
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Graduate Banking Services - London
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland